Monday, August 31, 2009

September Grass is the sweetest kind.....

Its even better when your portfolio is growing!

I made my move into a short position on the DJIA today as it is the last day of August and it seems the trend has already begun. Im using the proshares short ETF to gain my position. I have a feeling that the financials are going to get hit the hardest this fall because their fundamentals are by far the worst out there but I've choosen to go the safe root. The way things have been going so far it just seems like the government almost wont let anything bad happen to the banks. I know that they are in a horrible position and they are most likely going to get slammed but I just dont want to take the risk. I guess I'm still to new at this whole thing and I have trouble trusting my gut feelings yet. But I do believe the financial shorts will most likely be prove more profitable.

I always enjoy september, almost as if I may never see it again.
Oh how I hate to say goodbye to the summer months, but